Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Judith- I'm only three. But I think I understand...

Where to begin...   first of all I must admit that this is my first blog post...ever.  In the history of blogging.  So keep that in mind as you read.    Second of all.  It is 2am.  So there's that.  But I will continue...

It is true...that Dream Theatre has changed my life.    It is also true that no where else in Chicago do you get to be a part of such amazing, innovative, inspiring, creative, imaginative, insert other  incredible adjective here, work.     I first worked with Dream Theater in 2006 on their production of ANTIGONE and I cannot express how much that production and the process behind Dream Theatre productions affected my perception  of acting.    I have had the opportunity, with Dream Theatre, to play roles and explore characters that I know an actress of 27 would not have had the chance to play otherwise in Chicago.    

The current production of THE DEVILISH CHILDREN is no exception.   The raw energy and emotion that I feel coming from the Devilish Children as Little Karl Age 3 is not something that cannot be explained.  It is something that needs to be experienced.   And you know how you can experience it?   Come and see the show.  Experience the Devilish Kinder and the lessons they have for you.   No two audience members have the same experience.     What will yours be?    Will you deserve your Christmas box?

And really what I want to say most of all is thank you Jeremy.  Thank you Anna.   Thank you Dream Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment