Thursday, January 19, 2012

In an exclusive interview this week. I talk to both Captain Hook and Peter Pan's Shadow

Weekly Special:
Meet the characters of PETER PAN'S SHADOW
In an exclusive interview

This week: Captain Hook and The Shadow

CAPTAIN HOOK

Q: You seem to be a perfectly interesting- uhmm- individual, but... Tell me about Peter Pan.

CH: Peter Pan, did you say? Forgive me, dear lady, but you stand in the presence of the most perfectly prodigious picaroon who has shook the very earth with his thunder, and you wish to glorify the brat!?


Q: Why are you looking at me like that?

CH: I am making all attempt to generously acknowledge your benightedness, dear lady. The brat has crooked your brains.

Q: I don't mean to ask, but, what are you most afraid of?
CH: I!? Afraid!? It is my honor bound duty to never strike a lady, but I hope my tone stings you, dear lady!

Q: Do you feel you have you been accurately represented in Mr. Barrie's book?

CH: Mister Barrie, dear lady, was a rotten pirate. I allowed his scribbling aboard my ship to go un-battered, but I considered daily of shooting him if only to rid the world of yet another scribbler. Now remove yourself, dear lady! Interview concluded!

 
THE SHADOW

Q: You seem to be a perfectly interesting- uhmm- individual, but... Tell me about Peter Pan.

TS: Peter thinks he is the most cleverest. However, I am even more clever than that!

Q: Why are you looking at me like that?

TS: Because miss says my drawings are the most cleverest, no mater what Peter thinks of them.

Q: I don't mean to ask, but, what are you most afraid of?

TS: Despair

Q: Do you feel you have you been accurately represented in Mr. Barrie's book?

TS: I feel Mr. Barrie has forgotten me because Mother and Father and all the ladies think that Peter is so wonderful and so clever.

NEXT WEEK: 2 more characters from PETER PAN'S SHADOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment