Wednesday, November 10, 2010

John Wanders In

I'm John Enright, and I entered the Dream by what seems an odd route, starting in 2003 as an audience member of their shocking Sister 121. I went on to write a multitude of enthusiastic blog posts about the company's productions. Over time I got to know some of the company's talented members.

In 2009 I asked Jeremy Menekseoglu for advice when I wanted to produce my first full length play. He was extremely generous with his time, directing the piece and performing in it too! I found him and other company members a joy to work with.

Now I find myself making an appearance on stage in the company's production of Devilish Children. This is the oddest turn of all, since my acting resume is fairly small, compared to the rest of the cast. But I'm having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment